Hello and welcome to my website!
I’m a Russian illustrator and surface pattern designer based in San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA.
Currently, I’m working on illustration commissions for private clients and take every opportunity to learn something new and expand my creative arsenal.
I also enjoy painting in watercolor, creating floral designs in ink and experimenting with other mediums in my sketchbooks.
While living in Russia I was lucky to work with the following companies: Department of Mass Communications of Novosibirsk region, Information and Analytical Agency DvernoeDelo, Unites-Siberia, 2GIS, BK55, Student City, Avanscena, ChSlovo.
Thanks for stopping by!
• Upcoming – July 19, 2019 – Tiny Sketchbooks at Brooklyn Art Library, New York, USA
• Upcoming – July 4 – July 7, 2019 – Tiny Sketchbooks at The Other Art Fair, London, UK – details
• Current – June 28 – June 29, 2019 – Tiny Sketchbooks at SLOW Galerie, Paris, France – details
• In March 2019 my sketchbook “Bizarre florals for you” was included in a collection of Brooklyn Art Library (New York, USA) and will be traveling with bookmobile tours to San Francisco and Los Angeles
• 2005 – Personal photo exhibition “Footprints On The Snow”, Novosibirsk, Russia
• 1998 – Сollective exhibition of emerging artists, Novosibirsk, Russia – People’s Choice Award
• 2011 – Specialist degree in Interior Design – Novosibirsk State University of Architecture, Design and Arts
• 2007 – Specialist degree in Journalism – Novosibirsk State University